- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Reproduction is a vital and basic thing for most couples. Of course, for some couples it is to a great degree difficult to conceive and make a baby because of some or the other health issues.
A man’s fertility generally relies upon the quantity and nature of his sperms. If the amount of sperm a man releases is low or if the sperm are of a low quality, it gets to be troublesome, and in extreme cases this keeps the couple from having a child.
Specialists from Chennai Fertility Center say that male unproductiveness can be resolved if after testing the couple the reproductive issue is found in the male.
How common is male infertility?
Infertility is a very common issue faced by a lot of men. For around one in five childless couples the issue lies in the male partner.
It is evaluated that one in 20 men has some kind of fertility issue with low amounts of sperm in his release. Additionally, just around one in every 100 men has no sperm in his release.
What are the indications of male infertility?
All things considered, there are no evident signs of infertility. Even if there is some issue, then also the intercourse, erections and discharge will for the most part happen with no inconvenience. The amount and appearance of the released semen generally appears to be normal. Only some particular fertility tests can detect issues related to infertility.