- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Moscow, Jan 15 (IANS) Russia warned Kiev authorities against attempts to revert to use of force to resolve the Ukraine crisis, Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said Wednesday.
“We are very worried…that the ceasefire regime, which seems to have just started to be established, is being violated. Shellings occurred regularly and widely in the past few days,” Russian Foreign Ministry quoted Lavrov said.
“We warn our Ukrainian colleagues against attempts to return to force scenarios. This conflict could be resolved only by direct dialogue and other peaceful means,” Lavrov added.
Lavrov’s remarks came at a press conference after he met with visiting Burundian External Relations and International Cooperation Minister Laurent Kavakure, Xinhua reported.
On Tuesday’s deadly shelling of passenger bus in eastern Ukraine, Lavrov insisted that a thorough and objective investigation should be conducted before making unwarranted charges.
“We expect the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE) mission that is now at the scene to honestly conduct all necessary investigative measures,” Lavrov said.
“We seek for justice and truth. We hope everyone else would do the same instead of using the tragedy to justify actions that would only lead to more severe confrontation and to military scenario.”
Twelve civilians were killed in a shelling of a bus in eastern Ukraine Tuesday, which Ukrainian Security Service has classified as a “terror act”. The Kiev government and rebels have been accusing each other of being responsible for the incident.
The Russian Foreign Ministry earlier released a statement saying the tragedy proved that all-out and continuous efforts should be made in order to peacefully settle down the ongoing crisis in Ukraine.