- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Ankara, Jan 13 (IANS) Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said Monday that his government will continue to support the Palestinian people’s demand for an independent state.
“Turkey’s greatest desire is to see an independent Palestinian state with pre-1967 boundaries and its capital at Jerusalem. Turkey will continue to support Palestinians for (the achievement of) this goal,” said Erdogan at a joint press conference with the visiting Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas here, according to a Xinhua report.
Citing initiatives by some European governments for the recognition of a Palestinian state, the Turkish president said “Israel should interpret international community’s message correctly”.
He also stressed the importance of unity among Palestinian factions, adding that Turkey was ready to make all efforts to contribute towards a reconciliation between Hamas and Al-Fatah.
Abbas, on his part, welcomed Turkey’s efforts for the good of Palestinians both at the bilateral and global levels.
He said that the Palestinians were determined to establish an independent state with pre-1967 boundaries and its capital at Jerusalem, adding that the Turkish government was considering a new package of assistance for Palestine.
The Palestinian leader also warned that Israel’s assault on the al-Aqsa mosque could lead to a “war of religions”.