- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Tehran, Jan 11 (IANS) Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif Sunday said there should be an end to the double-standard policies adopted by certain countries with regard to the issue of terrorism.
Zarif made the remark during a joint press conference with Cyprus Foreign Minister Ioannis Kasoulides here, Press TV reported.
Referring to the recent terrorist attacks in France that left 17 people killed, the Iranian foreign minister said the world needs a comprehensive response based on a global consensus.
He said Iran swiftly condemned the incidents in Paris because there were no connections between the acts of violence and Islam.
He added that his dialogue with Kasoulides was focused on security cooperation between Iran and Cyprus and fighting terrorism in the region.
“Cyprus as a neighbour of Syria and Lebanon can play a positive role” in ending the crises facing the two Arab countries, Zarif said.
Kasoulides, for his part, described Iran as an important regional power, which can help establish peace in the region.
The Cypriot minister, who has arrived in Iran on a two-day visit, was scheduled to hold separate meetings with Iranian President Hassan Rouhani, Parliament Speaker Ali Larijani and other top Iranian officials.