- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Hamilton, Jan 14, (IANS) New Zealand all-rounder Grant Elliott is in doubt for the second One-Day-International (ODI) against Sri Lanka here Thursday.
The all-rounder was absent from training at the Seddon Park Wednesday, reportedly dealing with a family health matter.
A New Zealand cricket spokesman said Elliott could play, but that would not be known until Thursday morning, reports stuff.co.nz.
If Elliot is ruled out, New Zealand could field all-rounders Nathan McCullum and Daniel Vettori.
If he does play, he is set to bat at No.5 position in the batting lineup.
New Zealand lead the seven-match ODI series 1-0 after winning the first match.