- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Auckland, Jan 10 (IANS) A man was slashed in the face with a kirpan — a ceremonial religious knife — after an altercation at a gurdwara in New Zealand, media reported.
Police were called to the Otahuhu gurdwara in Auckland and confirmed that they had taken a man to the Manukau station after the incident Friday, the New Zealand Herald reported.
Vicky Singh, 24, who was praying in the gurdwara, said he heard two men shouting and he rushed to the back of the temple building.
“I saw one of them injured, his face had slash wounds and blood was dripping down,” he said. “Someone said the other man had used the kirpan to attack this man.”
Another gurdwara member, who did not want to be named, said both men arrived from India four months ago, and the victim was a prayer leader.