- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
New York, Sep 28 (IANS) Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi met Governor of the US state of New Jersey, Chris Christie, and held talks with him.
Christie and Modi shared their experiences of using social media as a tool of governance.
Christie told Modi: “I watch your usage of social media closely.”
After the meeting with Modi, Christie took to Twitter to thank Prime Minister Modi and posted a picture of the meeting.
“@narendramodi enjoyed meeting with you this afternoon in NYC. Thank you for the invitation,” he tweeted.
Christie is the third important visitor who called on Modi.
The prime minister had earlier on Friday met New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio and Director of the US National Cancer Institute, Harold Varmus.