- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Baghdad, Jan 8 (IANS) Remains of at least 320 people believed to have been killed by the Islamic State (IS) terrorists were found in five mass graves in Iraq, media reported.
Residents of areas on the southern and western edges of Iraqi city of Mosul, currently controlled by IS, discovered the graves that also included the bodies of children, Press Tv reported Wednesday citing witnesses as saying.
They added that some body parts in the graves are deemed to belong to members of Iraq’s Yazadi Kurds.
Last month, Kurdish Peshmerga forces discovered nine mass graves containing the bodies of Yazadi victims in the northwestern town of Sinjar.
IS started its campaign of terror in Iraq in early June 2014. The heavily-armed militants took control of Mosul before sweeping through parts of the country’s Sunni Arab heartland.
The notorious terror elements have been carrying out horrific acts of violence, including public decapitations, against all Iraqi communities such as Shias, Sunnis, Kurds, and Christians.
Iraqi soldiers and police units, Kurdish forces, Shia militiamen and Sunni tribesmen have recently succeeded in driving IS out of some areas in Iraq.