- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Accra (Ghana), Jan 13 (IANS) Ghana will battle Uganda and Cameroon in the qualifying series for the 2015 Africa beach football competition slated for the Seychelles in April.
The second round of the two-leg qualifying games will begin in March, reports Xinhua.
This year’s tournament is expected to attract huge global media interest since Africa is the last remaining continent yet to stage a beach football continental showpiece.
Reacting to the pairings, the president of the Ghana Beach Soccer Association, Yaw Ampofo Ankrah said the build up to the tournament will be managed by the association and adequately supported by the sports ministry.
Eight teams including hosts Seychelles are expected to take part in the championship.
The winners and runners-up will represent Africa in the FIFA beach football World Cup in Portugal July 9-19.