- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Sydney, Jan 11 (IANS) Australia captain Mile Jedinak has been ruled out of Tuesday’s Asian Cup football clash against Oman here, the team said Sunday.
“We’ve decided to rule Mile out of the Oman game after he copped an ankle injury against Kuwait,” Australia coach Ange Postecoglou was quoted as saying by Xinhua.
Jedinak went over his left ankle challenging for a corner kick in the first half of the 4-1 victory over Kuwait but was able to continue in the game.
“He’s not quite right to play and at this stage of the tournament we are better to give it a few days extra rest and we will reassess where he’s at for the game against Korea Republic,” Postecoglou added.
Australia are top of Group A on goal difference, ahead of South Korea who defeated Oman 1-0 in their opening game.