- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Lucknow, Oct 1 (IANS) Three army officers were killed when an army helicopter crashed in Uttar Pradesh’s Bareilly district Wednesday morning, officials said.
The Cheetah helicopter took off from Bareilly for a routine sortie. It developed a technical snag and crashed around 8 a.m. in Nakatiya, a rural area of Bareilly and burst into flames.
An earlier report said it was an air force helicopter, but it was later confirmed to be a 23-year-old army chopper.
Major Abhijeet Thapa, 29, Major Vikas Varyani, 29, and Captain Avinash, 26, were killed in the incident, a district official told IANS.
While the major rank officials were the pilot and co-pilot, the captain was from the engineering corp, an official said.
Senior district and army officials rushed to the site and expedited the operations to pull out the bodies of the officers.