- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Mumbai, Jan 10 (IANS) Actor Sunny Deol, who is recognised as an action hero with a ‘dhai kilo ka haath’, is playing an off-screen teacher to child artist Ruhanika Dhawan, to whom he’s giving lessons in Punjabi.
According to a source, Ruhanika, who is connected to Deol family, went to their place with her parents this week to meet Sunny.
Sunny gave some tips to Ruhanika, who plays Ruhi in TV show “Yeh Hai Mohabbatein”.
The “Gadar – Ek Prem Katha” actor asked her about her role in the Star Plus show, which highlights two Indian cultures — South Indian and Punjabi. Ruhanika shared that she only knows English and Hindi, which compelled the actor to teach her some basics of the Punjabi language.
“Sunny said ‘you should know your mother tongue’ and gave her Punjabi lessons. The actor also asked Ruhanika to come again for more information,” the source added.
Bhandarkar finds solace at Golden Temple
Most of the stars or directors throng at the doors of shrines or temples before film’s release, but filmmaker Madhur Bhandarkar paid obeisance at Golden Temple, the holiest of all Sikh shrines, for its divine tranquility in Amritsar.
“Had the most divine darshan amidst peace & serenity at #GoldenTemple. Feeling blessed! #Satnam Shri Waheguru,” Bhandarkar tweeted.
Bhandarkar posted two photographs around the ‘sarovar’ within the premises of the Golden Temple too.
The National Award winning filmmaker’s next project is titled “Calendar Girls”.