- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Kolkata, Sep 15 (IANS) Concerned over the failing health of purported Saradha scam kingpin Sudipta Sen, the CBI Monday got him examined by a medical board comprising specialists of various departments at a premier government hospital here.
Sen, who has suffered weight loss of several kg since his arrest in April last year in connection with the multi-crore-rupee chit fund scam, has looked frail for months after facing sustained interrogation in a large number of cases.
His routine also involved constant travel from one part of the state to another and quizzing by West Bengal police and central agencies like the Central Bureau of Investigation and the Enforcement Directorate.
Sen, who was brought to the SSKM Hospital Monday morning, underwent a detailed check-up for hours.
The board, led by the head of the general medicine department Nirmal Sarkar spoke to him at length, reviewed his medical records and recommended various tests.
“I am fine,” Sen told waiting media persons before leaving the hospital.