- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Mumbai, Sep 30 (IANS) It’s known that Chetan Bhagat’s novels have motivated moviemakers, but now his latest literary work “Half Girlfriend” has inspired a line of saris created by none other than Masaba Gupta, known for her quirky prints, with feminine drapes and silhouettes.
The collection has been titled “Masaba Lite” and will be available at all her outlets in Delhi, Kolkatta starting, Wednesday. One can shop for it at her store here as well.
“1 day. #halfgirlfriend #masabalite Limited Edition Saris signed by @chetan_bhagat across all our stores Tommorow,” the designer tweeted Tuesday.
“I’ve got my Chetan bhagat for Masaba Lite cover! Get yours Tommorow across Mumbai. delhi. Kolkata stores,” she further tweeted.
The author too shared his excitement on micro-blogging site.
“Stunned to see @MasabaG’s Half Girlfriend clothes collection. Will ask her to post pics and will RT,” he tweeted.
The collection will be launched Wednesday, alongside Bhagat’s novel “Half Girlfriend”.
Tagged as one of the most promising designers of the new age, Masaba became the youngest fashion director at Satya Paul at the age of 24.
Masaba made her foray in the industry with GenNext fashion show at Lakme Fashion Week 2009.
Her collection made her win the most promising designer award at the event. It was followed by the launch of her flagship store in 2010.