- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Mumbai, Sep 11 (IANS) Actor Arjun Kapoor enjoyed the experience of working in “Tevar”, co-produced by his father Boney and uncle Sanjay, as they didn’t impose any pressure on him.
“‘Tevar’ is about a simple boy and his love story. It’s emotional and overwhelming. I loved working with my father and uncle. None of them put any pressure on me and gave me my space to perform as an actor,” Arjun told IANS.
Directed by Amit Sharma, “Tevar” also features Sonakshi Sinha in the female lead.
Meanwhile, Arjun is excited about his English language Bollywood entertainer “Finding Fanny”, which was a new experience for him.
He says when a Hindi actor does an English film, he tries to stress on the words to get the lines across. But director Homi Adajania wanted all actors to be as free in their dialogue delivery as possible.
“Homi was like, ‘What are you all doing? Just forget that you are not doing a Hindi film…make it like a conversation’,” recalled Arjun, who will be seen in the film with Deepika Padukone, Dimple Kapadia, Pankaj Kapur and Naseeruddin Shah.
The film releases Friday.