- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Ghaziabad, Sep 15 (IANS) A Ghaziabad man suffered critical injuries after his wife kicked him and he fell from his house terrace Monday.
The incident occurred in the Vijay Nagar area.
City police said around 12.00 p.m., Pooja (30) reached the terrace of her house where husband Amit was standing and talking on a mobile phone.
The two had an altercation after which she scolded and kicked him on the back. As a result, Amit fell 12 feet to the ground.
He was rushed to the government MMG Hospital with critical injuries.
Police officer J.R. Joshi said: “The attending doctor said he is conscious and able to talk. He is out of danger but the X-ray reports are awaited.”
He added: “… have called the wife but she has not turned up. It seems she is absconding. It is yet to be ascertained what was the reason behind her anger. The case will be registered after Amit is able to record his statement. The couple have three children.”