- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
There are multiple diseases which keep surrounding us all the time and poses serious threats to the health, significantly of women. This is because of polluted air around and an unhealthy lifestyle. Uncountable ailments are there from which women of today are suffering from, namely, poor egg quality, premature menopause, absence of ovaries because of surgery, advanced maternal age, earlier chemotherapy session, genetic disorder etc. However, out of the blue there is a unique technique of egg donation for the women who are physically unwilling to experience motherhood. Young and healthy women donate their eggs which are then fertilized by the sperm of receiver’s partner in the laboratory. The embryos resulted from the process are then moved to the uterus of recipient.
Any woman can donate the egg after being screened. It is mandatory for every woman to go under screening process so that it can be determined how potential and capable she is to deliver healthy eggs. American Society for Reproductive Medicine and Food and Drug Administration (FDA) have set up these screening processes in which physical exam, medical history, psychological evaluation, genetic history and communicable sickness testing is being conducted.
Chennai Fertility Center, Shivani Fertility & Mother Care, Apollo Hospital are some of the hospitals which have IVF centers and have conducted various successful in vitro fertilization processes. These IVF Centers helps in keeping the hopes alive for the women who wish to become mothers. In this crucial process of IVF, state-of-the-art technology is being used and highly experienced team of physicians, geneticists and embryologists carry out the process.
There are donor egg coordinators as well who help the recipient and her partner find an appropriate donor for them. That donor can be either an unknown person or any acquaintance of the couple opting for this option. Truly, some donations restore faith in humanity.