- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
A healthy diet is a major stress buster. Diet rich in fiber, whole grains, vitamins and proteins helps reducing stress. Less or no consumption of alcohol, caffeine and tobacco also ensures relief in stress. Avoiding oily food and drugs helps kicking stress away.
Exercise is an effective distraction from stressful events. When we exercise, our body indulges in various activities and we release the stress along with sweat. But one should not exercise excessively in the beginning. Heavy exercise can strike straight up to your heart, so start slow but effectively.
Cognitive-behavioral techniques (CBTs) are the most effective methods for stress reduction. A CBT is a complete process which involves identifying the source of stress; organize and prioritize, changing response to stress, and finally searching for methods to reduce stress.
CBT is considered as a comprehensive way of reducing stress especially when the stress is due to some chronic pain or illness.
Often talking out provides one with solutions unknowingly. Usually when we discuss feelings we unknowingly tell ourselves what we are going through. Communicating itself is a concept which brings in one self a feeling of letting out the held frustration, anger and other negative emotions.
Expressing helps one to realize the void. That being the case listening helps equally about understanding others emotions, listen to them, empathize and try to understand the positive, hence reversing the unwanted tension. It helps overcome the tension and helps you with a positive and hedonist approach.
Dr Ashima Shukla helps her patients and clients with amazing stress busting ideas. Stress not only ruins you mentally but physically as well. She makes sure about the stressors by identifying and thus going through the whole process to take you out of stress. So take the experts’ advice and help yourself