- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Mumbai, Jan 13 (IANS) Their ‘chemistry’ in “Dostana” was there for all to see. Now, Abhishek Bachchan, who is set to reunite on screen with John Abraham for “Hera Pheri 3″, is looking forward to working again with his “favourite co-star”.
Before “Dostana”, in which the duo played friends, they had come together portraying foes in “Dhoom”.
Abhishek was present at the announcement of the 60th Filmfare Awards in Mumbai Monday, when he was asked about his thoughts on working with John in “Hera Pheri 3″.
“I’m very excited. I call him John baba. He is one of my favourite co-stars. We were both in search of a good script because we wanted to work together after ‘Dhoom’ and ‘Dostana’…so we were happy with the new script of ‘Hera Pheri 3′,” he said.
To be directed by Neeraj Vora, “Hera Pheri 3″, also stars Paresh Rawal and Suniel Shetty in key roles. The film’ shooting is slated to begin in March this year.