- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Yangon, Jan 6 (IANS) Myanmar’s Union Election Commission has initially slated late October or early November for holding the 2015 general elections, according to an announcement of the commission published Tuesday without giving any specific date.
The commission is compiling the basic voters list for the upcoming elections, Xinhua reported citing the statement
Before the 2015 general elections, a nationwide referendum has been planned in May to adopt a draft constitution amendment.
Myanmar last held its general elections Nov 7, 2010 when the Union Solidarity and Development Party (USDP) won the majority with its chairman U Thein Sein elected as the country’s president to lead the civilian government after five decades of military rule.
On April 1, 2012, a first by-elections were held in which the opposition party, the National League for Democracy (NLD), won 43 out of 45 then open parliamentary seats with its chairperson Aung San Suu Kyi occupying a seat in the House of Representatives or the lower house of parliament.