- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
New Delhi, Aug 14 (IANS) The CBI conducted searches at 28 locations, including the residence of a former minister, in connection with Rs.10,000-crore Saradha chit fund scam, an official said Thursday.
“In the multi-crore-rupee chit fund scam, searches are on at 28 locations in Kolkata, Delhi, Guwahati and Odisha, including at the residence of former Congress minister Matang Singh, among others,” an official said.
The official added that a search was conducted at Saradha group chief managing director Sudipto Sen’s residence as well.
The agency has till now registered 48 cases, including four in West Bengal and 44 in Odisha, in the alleged chit fund scam on the directions of the Supreme Court.
The Supreme Court had handed over the Saradha chit fund scam case to the Central Bureau Of Investigation (CBI) in May 2014 and asked the state governments to provide all logistical help to the agency.