- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Mortal Kombat X has been officially announced for a 2015 release with a new trailer showing off an incredibly atmospheric battle between the iconic Scorpion and Sub-Zero.
The trailer, which you can see below, looks absolutely incredible. A number of key features were shown off, including the return of personal weapons as well as environmental interaction that allows you to rip branches off trees and beat your opponents with them.
The video also shows off the X-Ray attacks introduced in the 2011 reboot of the franchise, which gruesomely depict body parts getting broken and bruised. Check it out.
The official blurb reads “Fueled by next-gen technology, Mortal Kombat Xcombines unparalleled, cinematic presentation with dynamic gameplay to create an unprecedented Kombat experience.” Does this mean the game will only come to next-gen consoles, contrary to Amazon UK’s listing earlier today? Unfortunately, platforms have yet to be confirmed.
Rumours of a new Mortal Kombat title have been swirling for yonks, with a poster and new logo both doing the rounds. Similarly franchise creator Ed Boon has been counting down to something on his Twitter and made frequent references to the number 10.