- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Shimla, Oct 28 (IANS) Himachal Pradesh Tuesday constituted the Fifth State Finance Commission which will give its report by April 30, 2016, an official said here.
The cabinet, presided over by Chief Minister Virbhadra Singh, gave the approval for constituting the panel, a government spokesperson told IANS.
The report of the commission, which will have a chairman and two members, will be effective from April 1, 2017.