- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
New Delhi, Jan 5 (IANS) Variety has been the key in the career of actress Deepika Padukone, who turned 29 Monday. The New Year will be no different with three movies as different as “Piku”, “Tamasha” and “Bajirao Mastani” slated for release.
In Shoojit Sircar’s “Piku”, she will be seen teaming up with megastar Amitabh Bachchan. She will play his onscreen daughter in the movie which is said to be about the father-daughter relationship.
Then in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s epic period drama “Bajirao Mastani”, Deepika will share screen space with her rumoured boyfriend Ranveer Singh.
This apart, she will also scorch the screen with her former beau Ranbir Kapoor in “Tamasha”.
Deepika’s film career started off with a bang in Bollywood with Shah Rukh Khan-starrer “Om Shanti Om” in 2007.
She consolidated her spot among the top rung Hindi film actresses when she gave four back-to-back hits in 2013. In the year gone by too, Deepika continued to rule the hearts of many.
She came together with King Khan once again for musical heist drama “Happy New Year”, which had a bumper opening. The movie, which featured the actress as an enthusiastic dancer named Mohini, earned a record Rs.44.97 crore on the first day of its release.
Deepika also experimented with Homi Adajania’s English language Bollywood entertainer “Finding Fanny”, and she was also seen with megastar Rajinikanth in “Kochadaiyaan”, touted as India’s first motion capture photo-realistic 3D animated film.