- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Mumbai, Jan 6 (IANS) Model-actor Sonali Raut says she avoided melodrama during her stint in “Bigg Boss 8″ but loved her “dramatic” exit when stars of forthcoming movie “Roy” came in to get her out.
Sonali was happy to exit in style.
“Arjun Rampal and Jacqueline Fernandez came into ‘Bigg Boss’ house to get me. Arjun put a handcuff around my hand and escorted me out. I avoided drama throughout my stint in ‘Bigg Boss’, but I loved my dramatic exit,” Sonali said.
Salman Khan’s favourite contestant for this season’s “Bigg Boss 8″ was out of the ‘house’ Jan 3. She doesn’t regret her eviction.
“I stayed as long as I could. To go on now would have been unbearable specially since Salman has also left. The show is just not the same for me any more,” she said.
During her stint in the Colors’ show, Sonali came to be known as the inhouse fashionista who did no work.
Laughing off the image, she said: “I refuse to entertain these allegations. Like all other negativity in the house, I’ve shut out this as well. I want to ask those who accused me of being lazy and not doing my work… if I didn’t do my work, then who did it for me.”
As for the charge of being blase, Sonali countered: “I just shut all negativity out. Believe me, that wasn’t easy to do. The negativity was all around me. It was impossible to avoid it.
“I had to collect all my will-power together to remain calm. I kept reminding myself that I had better things to do in life than to worry about food hygiene and who said what to whom.”
Sonali often found her fellow-contestants amusing in their endeavour to get attention.
“I could see them over-doing the emotions and drama for the camera. And I could only laugh at them. They made such a mockery of themselves. I wanted to be no part of the tamasha (drama),” she said.
Yet, she holds no grudge against anyone.
“They are all sweet in reality. It’s the show that makes them behave the way they do,” she said, and added that she wants either Pritam Singh or Gautam Gulati to win the ongoing “Bigg Boss Halla Bol” series.
“As for me I’m just happy to be out,” she concluded.