- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
New Delhi, Jan 5 (IANS) Controversies seem to have become part of actor Ajaz Khan’s life. The actor, who entered “Bigg Boss Halla Bol” as a challenger, was ousted from the reality TV show after he got into a scuffle with contestant Ali Quli Mirza.
According to a source, Ajaz and Ali were joking over something and the situation unexpectedly turned ugly.
“They were roaming around in the garden area when they started teasing each other. Gradually, the matter got out of hand. While Ali was still teasing, Ajaz got so worked up that he used force. As the show has strict set of rules, he was told to leave the show,” the source said.
After a month’s extension and host and superstar Salman Khan bidding adieu to the show, a new series “Bigg Boss Halla Bol” was launched Jan 3 with filmmaker Farah Khan as host.
In the new series, the “Bigg Boss 8″ champions – Karishma Tanna, Gautam Gulati, Pritam Singh, Dimpy Mahajan and Ali Quli Mirza — will fight it out with five challengers from previous seasons. Ajaz was one of the challengers.
Ajaz is remembered for getting into fights at the drop of a hat during his stint in “Bigg Boss 7″ as well. However, it is yet to be seen, how things will turn out after Ajaz’s exit from the show.
The episode of the show, which is aired on Colors channel, is likely to be beamed Tuesday.