- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
London, Aug 18 (IANS) Love chocolates? You have a mighty reason to relish them more as the Cambridge University is seeking a researcher for a PhD on chocolates!
Yes, you read it right. The sweet-toothed candidate will undertake a three-and-a-half year PhD course to become the world’s first “doctor of chocolate”.
The course is part of the department of chemical engineering and biotechnology at Cambridge, media reports said.
The course will examine topics like how chocolate can remain solid in warm environments and will require good mathematical skills.
It will begin in January 2015 and interested candidates can apply till Aug 29.
Right now, it is only available to European nationals who must have at least four years of study at the university level, the reports added.