- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Islamabad, Jan 12 (IANS) The army-run Peshawar school which was ravaged by Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan a few weeks ago resumed its classes Monday, a media report here said.
Students and teachers returned to the Army Public School Monday weeks after the mid-December terror attack claimed 148 lives, including 132 schoolchildren, Geo TV reported.
Meanwhile, the structure of the school has been renovated while the cleansing work has also been completed, said sources.
Vacations in all educational institutions across the country were extended due to security reasons. After enhancement of security measures these educational institutions have resumed classes.
In some cities, school walls have been raised while arrangements of snap-checking have been adopted at the entrance and exit routes. The security guards have been equipped with weapons.