- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
New Delhi, Jan 3 (IANS) The immense demographic dividend and potential of the youth can be productively channelized for growth and development of the country only when the higher education system is provided a “job orientation”, Health Minister J.P. Nadda said Saturday.
“Skill upgradation and skill orientation of higher education in the country is a priority area for the government led by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. A higher education system needs to equip the youth with tools for the job market,” he said in his address at the South Zone Vice Chancellors Conference at Vellore Institute of Technology, an official statement said.
“The focus of the government is to empower the youth of the country with productive skills in order to realise their immense potential in nation building. That is the purpose of the government embarking on a skills development programme by different ministries,” he said.