- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Gurgaon, Jan 9 (IANS) A phone call warning Friday that a bomb had been planted at the Amity University campus near here turned out to be a hoax after an extensive search did not reveal any explosives, police said.
A Haryana Police team also comprising bomb detection and defusing searched the campus near Pachgaon, some 26 km from Gurgaon city, after a phone call from Delhi Police control room was forwarded to Gurgaon police control room saying that the bomb has been planted at Amity campu”, police officer Rajesh Kumar told IANS.
After more than two-hour search, it was found that it was an hoax.
A senior Amity University official told IANS that the call was made to the head of university at his Delhi house and police were accordingly informed.
Police were investigating the case.