- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Berlin, Jan 11 (IANS) Football club VFL Wolfsburg’s midfielder Junior Malanda has died in a car accident, according to media reports in Germany.
The 20-year-old midfielder was killed in the car crash Saturday on a motorway near Porta Westfalica, reports Xinhua.
According to the police report Malanda was sitting on the rear seat when the car swerved and bounced off the guardrail to crash into a tree. Junior Malanda died on the spot whereas the other two passengers were seriously injured.
The police confirmed that “an unadjusted pace is assumed to be the cause of the accident”. The car was immediately confiscated, as experts will assess how the accident occurred.
Malanda was expected to meet with the rest of Wolfsburg’s team at the airport to depart for a training camp in South Africa.
The youngster have played for Belgium’s all age-specific national youth teams. He joined the “Wolves” in 2013 from Belgian side Zulte Waregem and scored two goals in 17 appearances.