- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Everyone wants to get a well-paying job in a leading company but only a few of us know that what exactly it takes to turn this dream into reality. Experts from Brindavan College say that campus placements play a key role in a student’s life therefore they must be sincere during this phase. Read on to know a few tips that can help you during your campus placements:
- Impactful Resume
Invest some time and try to make your resume impressive. Refrain from boasting about yourself in your resume and keep it subtle yet informative. Always provide authentic information in your resume and provide only relative information.
- Know the Opportunities
During the time of placements make sure that you go for as many interviews as you can. This would not only provide you with numerous career opportunities but it would also help you to become better at facing interviews.
- Practice Interviewing
Always do some preparation before going for an interview. Some people get nervous during the interviews and find it really hard to hold a conversation with the interviewer. A lot of intelligent students lose out on various job opportunities just because they find it difficult to qualify interviews. If you also face any such issue then the best thing is prepare for the interview.
- Practice for written tests
In some interviews you might have to appear for written tests as well, so you must make sure that you are well prepared for the same.
- Review curriculum
Information is crucial, and having prior information about who is coming to recruit on campus, will help you determine what you need to study beforehand. So always make it a point to review the curriculum in detail to attain success in an interview.
- Take the help of your professors
Never hesitate in taking the help of your professors if you need any guidance regarding your interviews. They are the best guides that can help you to solve all your queries and doubts about interviews.