- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
In key words, teleshopping means procuring things on phone after watching a detailed review of them on TV. It spares the customers to go and pay individual visits to the shops and markets. The dealer prepares a short publicizing film which is played on TV screen.
It gives a full show of the article’s working very closely along with an outline of telephone numbers from various locations. Individuals, who feel that the product shown in the advertisement can be of some use to them, contact the dealer on phone and place an order. Things are transported to the customers through trustable courier service.
The main motivation behind the concept of teleshopping is comfort of the client. The client can buy the thing without personally visiting the trader. This also saves time, energy and money.
The procedures for payment are also very straightforward regarding teleshopping. Clients can make payment through their credit/debit cards or they can even pick the option of Cash on Delivery (COD).
The method of teleshopping has emerged to be less troublesome way of shopping in the late years therefore more people are getting inclined towards this option of shopping.