- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Mumbai, Jan 9 (IANS) A benchmark index of Indian equities markets Friday surged 169.26 points or 0.62 percent as healthcare stocks gained.
All the sectors were trading in green. The rally was led by healthcare, banking, metal and auto sectors.
The 30-scrip Sensitive Index (Sensex) of the S&P Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE), which opened at 27,404.19 points, was trading at 27,443.97 points (at 09.36 a.m.) in the early session, up 169.26 points or 0.62 percent from the previous day’s close at 27,274.71 points.
The Sensex has touched a high of 27,507.67 points and a low of 27,404.19 points in the trade so far.
The S&P healthcare index surged by 166.87 points, bankex moved up by 125.96 points, metal index increased by 111.25 points and auto index inched up by 94.30 points.
The wider 50-scrip Nifty of the National Stock Exchange (NSE) was also trading 50.35 points or 0.61 percent up at 8,284.95 points.