- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Mumbai, Jan 15 (IANS) A benchmark index of Indian equities markets Thursday surged 496.65 points or 1.82 percent as banking stocks gained.
All the sectors were trading in green. The rally was led by banking, auto, capital goods and oil and gas sectors.
The 30-scrip Sensitive Index (Sensex) of the S&P Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE), which opened at 27,831.16 points, was trading at 27,843.47 points (at 09.23 a.m.) in the early session, up 496.65 points or 1.82 percent from the previous day’s close at 27,346.82 points.
The Sensex has touched a high of 27,947.59 points and a low of 27,703.70 points in the trade so far.
The S&P bankex surged by 624.53 points, auto index gained by 238.53 points, capital goods index moved up by 192.64 points and oil and gas index went up by 115.86 points.
The wider 50-scrip Nifty of the National Stock Exchange (NSE) was also trading 158.75 points or 1.92 percent up at 8,436.30 points.