- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Chennai, Jan 9 (IANS) The scratch combination of Leander Paes and South African Raven Klaasen eased into the doubles final of the ATP Aircel Chennai Open here Friday with a comfortable 6-3, 6-3 win over Spaniards Pablo Carreno Busta and Guillermo Garcia Lopez.
The top seeded Paes and Klaasen await the winners of the other semi-final to be played Saturday between the pairs of Yen-Hsun Lu (Taipei)-Jonathan Marray (Britain) and Purav Raja (India)-Adil Shamsdin (Canada).
Semi-finals: Leander Paes (IND) / Raven Klaasen (RSA) bt Pablo Carreno Busta / Guillermo Garcia Lopez (ESP) 6-3, 6-3. Quarter-finals: Yen-Hsun LuA (TPE) / Jonathan Marray (GBR) bt Andre Begemann (GER) / Robin Haase (NED) 3-6, 7-6(2), 10-6.