- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Akshaya Patra Foundation (APF) has joined hands with Infosys Foundation, the philanthropic arm of Infosys, for establishing a mega kitchen at Kandi village in the city suburbs. The initiative of constructing a kitchen has been taken to provide mid-day meals for students of government schools. Infosys Foundation (IF) endeavors toRead more
It is true that “Creative thinking inspires ideas and ideas inspire change.” At some point in our lives, we all feel the need to convert our creative ideas into reality. But, lack of conviction and resources prevent us from giving our ideas a try. Dr. Majed A A Sabha, Chairman,Read more
“It is important to choose the right technique from the initial stages of software development. says the Chairman of Cryptograph Technologies. He adds, “Depending on your requirements, strength of the team and complexity of the project, you can select the best software development technique,” Managing the projects effectively is oneRead more
Certainly, money is a reality we all have to deal with. Many people consider money as a secondary thing and believe that experience, friends, and family are the most important aspects of life. However, in reality, financial freedom gives us plenty of time to make the most of those things.Read more
NGOs (Non-governmental Organisations) are established in the country with an endeavour of providing equal economic empowerment opportunities amongst all classes. With poverty being a persistent problem in India, the role of NGOs in the poverty amelioration programme becomes significant. There are many not for-profit establishments pan India that are prominentlyRead more
At all if goods and services tax (GST) gets implemented, it will perhaps streamline diverse taxes enforced on real estate developers, thereby resulting in bringing down the costs. Analysts of Radiant Group believe that GST will activate demand in the real estate sector, which is otherwise battling stagnation for coupleRead more
The spectacular Summer Olympics 2016 taking place in Brazil’s Rio de Janeiro is the latest trending topic across the world. Exemplary performances by world-class athletes in swimming, gymnastics, ball sports, wrestling, martial arts and weightlifting are a treat to watch. With the motto “Live your passion”, the Rio 2016 isRead more
DTH services have changed the way we watch TV. DTH enabled the masses to choose what they want to watch, and in a very convenient way. It replaced the grainy channels and have made watching TV an enjoyable task. Needless to say, it is time to bid adieu to unsatisfactoryRead more
After completing school and college life, there comes a time when everyone enters in the corporate world. It is the time for new beginning for everyone. For entering in a new job your resume is the first thing that describes you and your qualifications, explains a scholar of Brindavan College. If yourRead more
What do they do at Indian Military Academy? They train young boys to become efficient, dependable and world class officers. That’s the power of training. Wouldn’t you want to train your employees your way too? As important as corporate training is starting from the lower to the highest person inRead more
Even a kid knows how to operate a computer today! What you need is something beyond just being able to operate that machine. Brindavan College integrates the much requires technical know how very well with all its courses. Technical knowledge is a very subjective term though. For someone knowing basicsRead more
Many people sometimes think that registering a domain name is good enough to get a website active. However, they fail to understand that a domain is just a name and in order to get a website active and live on the internet you need to do much more than justRead more
- Couleurs: Revolutionary Range of Cosmetics
- AAP submits pictures of garbage-strewn places to MCD
- Sensex gains 72 points; IT stocks surge
- Infants know what your eyes tell
- Friends mean world to Taylor Swift
- Bengaluru FC go down to Guangzhou
- Pakistan backing proxy war in Kashmir: Indian Army chief
- Celebrations time for Mammootty
- Rajnath to visit Bhuj, meet border guards
- Milla Jovovich expecting a girl