- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Los Angeles, Nov 4 (IANS) Australian rapper Iggy Azalea and British singer Rita Ora are huge stars, but based on a new Vegas offer to them, they’re not getting their due respect. The “Black Widow” singers have been asked to perform two shows at Planet Hollywood for $200K per show,Read more
Los Angeles, Nov 4 (IANS) If reports are anything to go by, one of the reasons for Nicki Minaj’s break-up with her long-time boyfriend was that she smashed his car with a baseball bat. Tmz.com reports that during the summer Nicki and Safaree Samuels got into an argument. She startedRead more
Washington, Nov 4 (IANS) Smartphones and social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter are playing an increasingly prominent role in helping you decide who to vote for, according to a new survey by the Pew Research Center. The proportion of US citizens who use their smartphones to track political newsRead more
Kolkata, Nov 4 (IANS) While the US withdrawal from Afghanistan is opening up strategic space for India, Af-Pak expert Michael Kugelman asserts it will lead to militant groups operating in the region turning their attention back on India. Speaking at a Global India Foundation organised event on India-US and India-PakistanRead more
Mumbai, Nov 4 (IANS) Dibakar Bannerjee’s short movie “Star” in the episodic movie “Bombay Talkies” was Sadashiv Amrapurkar’s last appearance in Hindi cinema. The director says he is glad that he got to work with the late actor. “Who was to know that my story in the omnibus ‘Bombay Talkies’Read more
London, Nov 4 (IANS) Long term shift work can help you earn more but it could adversely affect your brain functions, such as memory and processing speed, says a research. Disruption of the body clock as a result of shift work could generate physiological stressors, which may in turn affectRead more
New Delhi, Nov 4 (IANS) The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) Tuesday partnered the urban development ministry to provide expertise and innovative models in urban water and sanitation for achieving the Clean India campaign. Called the urban Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH), USAID will bring leadership, talent andRead more
New Delhi, Nov 4 (IANS) Prime Minister Narendra Modi is like Indira Gandhi in leadership style, and he has also instilled a sense of fear in his cabinet colleagues, a book by veteran journalist and well known television anchor Rajdeep Sardesai says. The book, “2014 The Election That Changed India”Read more
Chandigarh, Nov 4 (IANS) Haryana Governor Kaptan Singh Solanki Tuesday said the new government in Haryana will work for the rejuvenation of the state’s economy without putting any burden on the common man. He said the trend of populist decisions would be reversed. “We will reverse the legacy of theRead more
Lucknow, Nov 4 (IANS) Here’s a crackdown with a difference. Policemen in Uttar Pradesh have been told in no uncertain terms that Bollywood-style uniforms are out as is chatting on social networking sites like Facebook or browising the worldwide web as these are “unbecoming” for the men in khaki. ItRead more
Mumbai, Nov 4 (IANS) Filmmaker Govind Nihalani was instrumental in introducing Sadashiv Amrapurkar to Hindi cinema. He says that it was the best decision to cast him as Rama Shetty in his film “Ardh Satya”. Sadashiv died early Monday following a lung infection. He was 64. “I am proud toRead more
Agartala, Nov 4 (IANS) Tripura Chief Minister Manik Sarkar has urged Prime Minister Narendra Modi to restore the funds cut from MGNREGA (Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act) rural employment scheme in the state. “The union rural development ministry has increased its allocation of funds under MGNREGA for Rajasthan,Read more
- Interesting saree draping styles straight off the ramp!
- Six killed in Yemen suicide attack
- Arijit Singh makes his Tamil debut with ‘Pugazh’
- What To Pack When Going Abroad
- FastLine Express: Be careful while starting a Courier service business
- Chennai Fertility Center: An Overview Of Infertility In Men
- Is poverty the root cause of all national problems?
- Slovakia to provide further financial help in fighting Ebola
- Israeli president slams decision to withhold Palestinian tax revenue
- Cyprus, Greece, Egypt to forge tripartite cooperation