- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
- Don’t underestimate your ... Each day technology is evolving to make life easier and better. Project jacquard is yet another step towards this goal. Google and denim fashion house, Levi’s Strauss have teamed up to work on this futuristic project. The basic concept of this invention revolves around enabling people to operate their devices...
- 6 tips to make you look c... It will be shocking if you still have not replenished your wardrobe for this summer. It is the perfect time, when you can get away with brighter and bolder patterns of summer cloths along with cool accessories. Girls can check out few current tips to fill their wardrobe with fresh summer...
- Methods To Reduce Stress ... Healthy Diet: A healthy diet is a major stress buster. Diet rich in fiber, whole grains, vitamins and proteins helps reducing stress. Less or no consumption of alcohol, caffeine and tobacco also ensures relief in stress. Avoiding oily food and drugs helps kicking stress away. Exercise Exercise is an effective distraction from stressful...
Melbourne, Jan 13 (IANS) Hosts…
Akshaya Patra Foundation (APF) is…
0 47October 24, 2016
0 314September 23, 2016
- Andhra industry body, Turkish Indian chamber sign MoU
- Rural broadband project will be commissioned in Kerala Monday
- North Korea lashes out at leaflet dropping
- How chimps learn to use hunting tools
- Sudan condemns extended US sanctions on the country
- UNSC deplores attack on peacekeepers in Sudan
- Ensure harmony, Jamaat tells Modi
- Hundreds confront protestors in Hong Kong
- At UN, India warns of nuclear terrorism threats; Pakistan says it’s increasing security
- Aligarh Muslims flay Bukhari for Sharif invite